Saturday, May 5, 2018

God’s Plan


Does it feel like things are deteriorating? One of my favorite restaurants has lost its sizzle. Store items shrink in size while prices rise. That’s probably not what you expect to hear with flowers blooming and trees sprouting, but that’s how it goes. Spring makes everything feel fresh and new, yet each year our trees stoop a little lower, supporting fewer branches and leaves. Regardless of your age, I bet you’re feeling older and creakier, too.

Can you guess that I recently attended a high school reunion? I’m sure more than a few guests thought about how fast the years passed. It feels like only yesterday when we wondered what life changes awaited us at college, in first jobs, and in marriage. Despite tackling those milestones, I think my schoolmates were harboring questions about the future. Will we attend the next reunion? Will the next chapter of life be as good or better than the ones left behind? I’m convinced the answer is yes!

Regardless of where you are, what you’ve done, or didn’t do, the future is always yours to mold. There’s still time. This guy looks hopeful:  
                                         https://youtu.be/BRYUi-8WEi0   

Imagine changing the next decade by stepping out of your current situation and embracing a fresh, new one. How will it happen?   

No comments: