Saturday, May 19, 2018

Dare to Live


Music is amazing. I’ve attended two student concerts this week, and it’s wonderful to hear how well young people play. I may learn to play an instrument one day, and if I could truly sing, boy, I’d be annoying because I would never stay silent. Activities like gym, swimming, and art help develop well-rounded students, but every student should dedicate six months to learning to play an instrument. You never know where a bit of exposure will lead. With a little patience, this could be you: 
                                         https://youtu.be/lUc8xAE0HYg

Are you inspired to grab the nearest improvisational instrument? Start practicing now. You may not sound wonderful initially, if ever. The point is you won’t know until you try. It’s easy to stay comfortable. Dare to stop procrastinating and dive into whatever you keep putting off. Where will your new journey take you?  


No comments: