Saturday, June 27, 2015

When You’re Incredible


Can you hear or smell colors? I considered the question when our kids mentioned how they enjoyed visiting the AAA Travel agency because it smelled like travel. Really? When I visited a couple of weeks ago, I didn’t notice a travel smell. Maybe I missed it.
The kids’ comment reminded me of a story I heard about someone whose senses reached beyond our normal experiences. I could tell you about it, but it’s more astounding if you “see” it for yourself. The first video explains the phenomenon, and the second one gives a personal account.

                                         https://youtu.be/vEqmNX8uKlA  


                                         https://youtu.be/ENLcrbby-70 

When last week’s post asked you to name something incredible, I hope you thought about yourself. Our lungs inhale and exhale, our hearts work non-stop for about seventy or eighty years, pumping a vital liquid into tiny tubes throughout our bodies. That’s incredible!
If your four-year-old daughter or son, niece or nephew asked you what makes people special. How would you answer?        

No comments: