Friday, April 25, 2014

Looking For Amazing

Are you omazing? I’m omazing. At least that’s what I discovered when one of our kids made an acrostic for the word “mother.” I forget what the “M” stood for, but I had to laugh when nothing came to mind for the letter “o” and I became omazing. That’s fine with me, because I’m pretty sure omazing ranks a step above amazing. Believe it or not, some of the most ordinary things that surround us are amazing. Take a look:
                                          http://youtu.be/LvoEHmjJwac

 Only this species makes the arduous, annual trek each fall. It’s odd how they’ll travel to Mexico while other species fly shorter distances or hibernate locally for the winter. Perhaps they’re hard-wired to do what they do. Do you believe we’re like that, too? What do you think human beings are naturally compelled to do?                

No comments: