Thursday, July 24, 2014

Summer!



Here we are at the half-way point. With the first several weeks of summer behind us, only a few precious weeks remain. We’re slowing moving toward—should I mention the word? Fall. There I said it.  Why does summer always seem to fly by so quickly? The weather, in my opinion, has been perfect. Sure, we’ve had a few hot and humid days here and there, but that’s summer! I hope your summer To-Do list includes some familiar favorites as well as some new adventures. I wonder if these places show up on your list:
                                          http://youtu.be/6N7AlgAuHZA      

I know. You feel like reviewing the video again to fully absorb the breathtaking images. Of course, you may not have an opportunity to visit Bolivia or Beijing, but don’t let that prevent you from making the most of the summer. Be creative, get inventive, go out and find an adventure. Do something different and new. What's going to make your summer special?    
      
 

No comments: