Friday, January 5, 2018

What’s Meant to Be?


With Christmas gone, most of us don’t expect any more surprises until Valentine’s Day, but my family may get early surprises if they find what I’ve hidden. Before I say what they are, keep these facts in mind. First, I hate to waste things, and secondly, I appreciate aromatherapy. So, while poking around the cabinets during the holiday vacation, I discovered a box of expired teabags. Instead of throwing them out, I decided to use them as mini sachets. I’m waiting for the complaints, frowns, and eye-rolls when they uncover teabags hidden in nooks and crannies around the house. Not everyone appreciates creativity. See if you appreciate this:
                                         https://youtu.be/w6n-jXCuluw

That’s not all. Apparently, tea bags can eliminate household pests and soothe insect bites. The list of surprising uses is long. And you thought I was saving useless trash by saving tea bags. What life experience did you think was a waste, but time proved otherwise?

No comments: