Sunday, August 20, 2017

A Glorious View


We’re poised to witness a phenomenal cosmic event soon, and it’s astonishing how scientists predicted this eclipse decades ago. I saw a tape from the 1960s featuring a newscaster telling viewers to look forward to the next eclipse in 2017. Back then, it must have seemed like forever. Fast forward decades later, and we’re waiting to see it again. While we go about our business down here, there’s a lot up there to consider. For instance, watch this:      

                                         https://youtu.be/1Eh5BpSnBBw

While people advise us not to sweat the small stuff, only you can decide what’s a small or significant part of the big picture. What’s making you anxious? Are you putting it in the right perspective?


4 comments:

Unknown said...

How brilliantly you have done this job and I really feel glad that I have come across to your blog. I am always in search of this kind of blogs for my personal growth, thanks for doing this and please keep on sharing on daily basis.
Street Style

Bethanie said...

Fashion Forward Trends! It's nice hearing from you. Thanks for your kind words and inspiration. I hope you'll continue to read and respond.

Unknown said...

I have no doubts that it was one of the best blogs on this topic and let me tell you that I have read a lot of blogs but no one has caught my eye like your blog which really impresses me and I would love to see more and more interesting post like this in future also, so keep up with the great work and keep on sharing.
Home Furnishing Exhibition

Bethanie said...

Thanks, apparel resources. I hope you are encouraged and inspired!