Saturday, February 18, 2017

Dial it Back




Rushing to get things done, regardless of whether the tasks are great or small, can cause unintended results. In a prior post, I mentioned that the manufacturers of the chocolate we buy glue the bag shut like they’re protecting pure gold. Being impatient, I’ve attacked the bag in a way that caused my family members to ask, “Why!?” This week, after ripping open the bag, I mumbled about how my family would probably blame me. Then, I laughed aloud. They ought to blame me since it was my fault. Don’t be surprised when impatience leads to outcomes like this:

                                         https://youtu.be/AsBb6IisoEs

 If impatience leads to harassment, prepare for retaliation. That’s how this guy earned himself a bill. His frustration was avoidable. The sooner we step outside of ourselves, and see others in the broader picture, the better. After considering the bigger picture, what hasty decision do you want to revisit?    


No comments: