Saturday, November 21, 2015

From the Mouths of Babes

Doesn’t everyone enjoy a good massage? When our kids were younger, I offered them money for back massages. The agreement worked well, until they got older. I thought the days of two dollar massages had passed until one of our kids complained about muscle soreness from sports practice and talked about needing a massage. Jumping at the possibility of swapping services, I said, “Me, too.” And then, before I could negotiate a deal, our sweet child added, “I guess we’re both dreamers.” 

Talk about crushing a dream. If I want a professional massage, I better start saving for it. Someone (Mike Phillips) once said:  Money will come when you are doing the right thing. Check out the right moves these students are making:

                                         https://youtu.be/iDTqfbqZoAU  

They say you can tell what people value by where they spend their money. Barring the necessary expenses like rent, utilities, and transportation, how would you prefer to spend most of your money?   

 Bonus:
This one’s too cute too miss.
                                         https://youtu.be/0k9K7dnDxKg




No comments: