Sunday, April 30, 2017

Not Going There




Earlier this week, while driving my normal route, I found the main ramp to the highway closed for repairs. Trusting GPS to get back on track, I followed the directions and found myself in the shady side of town. But, after a few turns, I was back to familiar territory.  Getting sidetracked can be annoying or worse since there’s always the opportunity for adventure or dangers. Take a look at this:


                                     https://youtu.be/jXil9P1xqKI

Have you wondered what could happen in this kind of situation? The agency puts layers of precautions in place for protection, but if anyone fails to follow directions, a “floater’s” fate isn’t pretty.  

We all need safety measures in place for when we feel off track. Rescue missions come in all forms. If you began floating from your normal routines, heading in a dangerous direction, what type of rescue mission would put you back on course?


No comments: