Friday, December 27, 2013

Deal of the Month

I might buy a house with coupons—okay, not really, but this is the season for coupon overflow. During the last month, I probably received fifty to one hundred coupons via email, not to mention the onslaught that weighed down the daily newspaper. A few weeks ago I’m convinced there were more coupons than news. Oh, I’m not complaining. I love coupons! Here’s one of my great deals: I found a nice, winter jacket for twelve dollars that retailed for ten times that price. Can a good car coupon be far behind? Retailers, keep the deals coming so we can enjoy the after Christmas sales. Check out other shoppers who appreciate a good buy:

                                              http://youtu.be/vfhVnyz0dPo

I doubt we’ll see a web shutdown for anything other than electronics in this country, but stranger things have happened. I bet you’ve found a few spectacular offers over the past several weeks, so what is this season’s best deal?

  

No comments: